Lure Life, Stories From the Staff
Personal accounts from our year-round staff about life at The Lure, #LureLife. The adventures, the good times, the challenges, the current events. We’ll get honest! We’ll get real! We hope you enjoy!
- Adventures in the Lost Sierra
- Staying Safe While Visiting The Lure
- Spring at The Lure in the Time of Covid
- COVID-19; Thoughts From The Mountains
- Dreaming of Summer – Melanie
Lure Lore History
History lessons from our resident historian, Kurt Gensheimer. He’ll be telling stories of our property, Downieville, the Lost Sierra, and local legends. So follow along to dig deeper into the lore of The Lure.
- Lure Lore – Volume 4, Discovering William Alvord
- Lure Lore – Volume 3, The Big Nugget
- Lure Lore – Volume 2, A Bridge Away
- Lure Lore – Volume 1