Finally! Finally! We are happy to welcome guests back to The Lure next week starting Monday, June 15! We are planning a soft reopening at about half capacity for the first couple weeks and then will transition into full on summer fun by the end of the month. Reservations are open now through Spring 2021!
As we strive to protect our guests and team members from COVID-19 below are a few notes, requests and things to expect. This information and more will be sent out 1 week prior to any reservation arrival. We’ll be here ready to smile and say hello from a distance. Can’t wait to see all your happy faces!
- Please do not come to The Lure if you or anyone in your group is feeling sick, has a cough, has a fever or if you have been exposed to COVID-19. We can work with you to reschedule your stay.
- Your cabin will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected as usual. We are instituting additional cleaning methods as recommended by the California Department of Public Health and Sierra County.
- Check in is now at 5pm or later! This allows our staff the extra time to properly clean and sanitize your cabin. If your cabin is ready prior, you may check in earlier with staff approval.
- Upon arrival after 5pm, please proceed straight to your cabin.
- In your cabin you’ll find your cabin key, registration card and other information. Please review all information and follow the instructions.
- You may notice some items missing from your cabin like extra blankets, extra dishes and some other items. If you need more of anything, please ask. These items have been removed for safety reasons and to reduce cleaning times for staff.
- We appreciate, and request, your adherence to CDC guidelines.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Practice social distancing with staff and other guests. Stay at least 6 ft away.
- Use face coverings when interacting with others while onsite as well as in town.
- Sierra County orders everyone to use face coverings while in public. If you do not have a face covering please let us know.
- We ask that you limit your visits into town as Downieville and Sierra City are small at-risk communities with limited resources. Some restaurants and shops have reopened.
- Plan to bring plenty of your own food and supplies.
- Here is a digital copy of our Housekeeping Cabin Guidebook and Camping Cabin Guidebook. It has more detailed information about the resort.
- We are happy to answer any questions you might have and give you some adventure suggestions. So excited to see you!
- Be safe and have fun!
Thank you for helping us keep our resort and community a clean and healthy environment. Safe travels and see you soon! Let the summer fun begin!